Monday 29 December 2014

Amy & Nick's seaside wedding

Amy and I have known each other for a long time but I couldn't really tell you how. Anyway, I was absolutely honoured when her and Nick asked me to capture their big day. Amy's 50's vision came together beautifully; her custom made dress by Nova Clarke, her gents in tweed, layers of underskirts all topped off with a fabulous reception at Morgan's Vintage Dancehall on Margate Seafront.

Amy is a cake maker by trade and made her own cake and the couple who hate having their photograph taken were complete naturals, even delaying their speeches and cake cutting to head back to the beach at sunset... And it was completely worth it! I struggled to choose a few images from this wedding, so here's loads! 

Thank you Mr and Mrs Johnson for letting me be a part of your day, I enjoyed every second! 






Don't forget you can visit me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment